Comfort food, meet convenience! This lightened up Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is a flash from the past, a cozy reminder of your childhood. Spaghetti pasta is tossed in a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce with diced chicken and then baked to perfection. Plus, this recipe is a GREAT way to use up leftover turkey breast from Thanksgiving – check out the recipe notes for macros!
Serving Size: 1 ¼ cups (250g)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 367 calories / 41g carbs / 28.5g protein / 8.5g fat
- 12 oz (340g) uncooked spaghetti pasta
- 3 cups (420g) cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 1 10-oz can (305g) “Campbell’s” 99% fat free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10-oz can (305g) “Campbell’s” 99% fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 14-oz can (397g) diced fire-roasted tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup (240g) fat-free chicken broth
- ½ cup (50g) shredded Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (84g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Break the spaghetti into 2-3 inch pieces. Cook according to package directions until al-dente (do not overcook!). Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the cooked spaghetti, diced chicken, condensed soups, drained tomatoes, chicken broth, Parmesan, and seasonings in a large bowl. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- You can also substitute diced or shredded turkey breast for the chicken. Macros per serving: 29C/28P/9.5F.
- For a spicier kick increase the Tabasco sauce to 1 teaspoon. Feel free to omit the Tabasco altogether if you are sensitive to small amounts of spice.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.