Got breakfast on the brain? We have the recipe for you! Our Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche is morning meal prep at its finest. It’s a cinch to prepare and uses kitchen staple ingredients, but tastes like it came straight from a fancy restaurant 😉 Eggs, ham, broccoli, and cheese are a classic combo that your whole family will love.
Serving Size: 1 quarter of the quiche (195g)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 256 calories / 7.5g carbs / 26.5g protein / 13.5g fat
- 4 eggs (200g)
- ½ cup (122g) egg whites
- 1 cup (245g) fat free milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 9 oz (252g) chopped deli ham
- 1 cup (184g) frozen chopped broccoli florets
- ¾ cup (84g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped ham, frozen broccoli, and ¼ cup of shredded cheese to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of grated cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are set and the edges are golden brown.
- Serve with toast, fresh fruit, or yogurt.
- If you don’t have a pie dish on hand you can also bake this quiche in a 9×9-inch square baking dish. You may need to increase the baking time by a few minutes since the quiche will be slightly thicker.
- Make-ahead instructions: prepare the quiche through Step 4. But instead of baking, cover well with plastic wrap and foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before baking as instructed.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.