Calling all pumpkin enthusiasts! We put a fall twist on our Easy Baked Ravioli with butternut squash! This limited-edition holiday recipe takes traditional pasta and marinara to a whole new level with butternut squash pasta sauce and warm fall spices.
Serving Size: ⅙ of casserole (270g)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Nutrition Facts: 561 calories / 49.5g carbs / 40.5g protein / 20.5g fat
- 1 lb (454g) uncooked chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar (25.5oz, 723g) “Mia’s Kitchen” Butternut Bourbon pasta sauce
- 1 20-oz package (567g) “Buitoni” four cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (112g) “Kraft” Creamy Melt mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking dish by lining with foil or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium high heat.
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces (about ½-inch cubes) and place in skillet, seasoning with sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce on the bottom of prepared 8×8 pan. Top with half the ravioli, spread out in an even layer.
- Top the ravioli with half of the diced chicken, followed by 1 cup of sauce and ½ cup of mozzarella.
- Top with the remainder of the ravioli, chicken, pasta sauce and cheese in that order.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.