It’s berry time! This Easy Greek Yogurt Parfait is the perfect way to enjoy fresh, juicy seasonal berries. With a hefty boost of protein from Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of extra crunchy granola, this quick bowl will soon become your favorite naturally sweetened pick-me-up.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 245 calories / 27g carbs / 25.5g protein / 4.5g fat
- 1 cup (227g) nonfat plain Greek yogurt (we used “Chobani”)
- ⅓ cup (55g) sliced strawberries or blueberries
- ¼ cup (23g) “Purely Elizabeth” original ancient grain granola
- Top Greek yogurt with berries and granola.
- Feel free to substitute any berries (or thawed frozen berries!).
- You can use any brand of plain nonfat Greek yogurt, the macros will be nearly identical.