This is the yummiest sweet treat! Perfect to serve at a summer BBQ or just hide it in the back of the freezer and keep it all for yourself!
Macros: 43g carbs / 7g protein / 6g fat / 257 calories
- 170g of plain yogurt (vanilla is good too but check the macros and adjust as needed)
- 20g Mixed berry jam
- 55g Blueberries
- 70g Strawberries cut into 1 inch chunks
- 55g Raspberries rough chopped
- 2tsp Stevia
- Mix fresh berries with 1tsp Stevia in a bowl
- Line a large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper ( make sure the cookie sheet will fit in your freezer!)
- Pour yogurt onto to cookie sheet and spread evenly with a rubber spatula
- Dollop jam onto yogurt no less than .5 inch apart from each other
- Use a toothpick, fork, or butter knife to swirl jam into yogurt
- Sprinkle last tsp of Stevia over yogurt and jam mixture
- Evenly top yogurt/jam with the fresh berries
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Once frozen break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store extra berry bark in a freezer bag. We like to let it thaw in a bowl for several minutes and then devour with a spoon!