Sprinkled with pops of red and green, this yogurt bark is sure to make your holiday spread even more festive. Made with only fruit, nuts, and Greek yogurt, there is nothing guilty about enjoying this sweet, frozen treat after dinner, or even as a snack!
Makes: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 serving (174g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours
Nutrition Facts: 193 calories / 20g carbs / 13.5g protein / 7g fat
- 2 cups (454g) Chobani nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 10 large (180g) strawberries, diced
- ½ cup (62g) shelled pistachios
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pour the yogurt into the prepared baking sheet and smooth out until ¼ inch thick all around.
- Top evenly with the strawberries and pistachios.
- Freeze until completely firm, about 5 hours.
- Break into pieces when ready to serve. Keep in mind the bark will melt if left out, so it’s best enjoyed right out of the freezer!
- Yogurt bark can be made up to 2 months ahead and served when you’re ready!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.