Need an appetizer for your next party? These Lemon Garlic Shrimp are sure to be a hit. With 15 grams of protein per serving they are the perfect protein snack!
Serving Size: 2.75 ounces (77 grams)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 80 calories / 3.5g carbs / 15.5g protein / 4g fat
- 1 lb (454g) raw peeled deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon (14g) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- Preheat broiler on the oven.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread the shrimp and lemon slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place 4-5 inches from the broiler and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the shrimp just turn pink.
- Remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the shrimp garnished with roasted lemon.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.