This extra creamy nice cream is full of fall pumpkin pie flavor! It’s made from frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, and a splash of coconut milk for a decadent treat you can feel good about.
Serving Size: ½ cup (115g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours
Nutrition Facts: 115 calories / 22g carbs / 1.5g protein / 3.5g fat
- 3 ½ medium (413g) frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup (245g) pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup (120g) “Thai Kitchen” coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (20g) pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place in a metal bread pan and freeze overnight, covered, about 12 hours.
- Scoop and serve!
- Store covered in the freezer.
- It may need to be left on the counter for a few minutes to warm slightly in order to scoop.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.