Looking for a refreshing reset this holiday season? Our Raspberry Refresh Smoothie does just that! This smoothie is zesty and bright thanks to fresh lime, ginger, and raspberries. With an extra boost of flavorless protein from collagen peptides, this Paleo/Whole30-friendly recipe is perfect for post-workout recovery or a quick snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 213 calories / 33.5g carbs / 21.5g protein / 1.5g fat
- ½ cup (120g) unsweetened coconut water
- 2 scoops (20g) unflavored collagen peptides (we used “Vital Proteins”)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ cup (125g) frozen raspberries
- ½ medium (59g) frozen sliced banana
- Blend the coconut water, collagen peptides, ginger, and lime together in a high powered blender for about 30 seconds, until well combined.
- Add the frozen raspberries and banana. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with extra raspberries and lime if desired (macros not included.)
- We prefer unflavored collagen peptides for this recipe because they don’t hide the subtle ginger and lime flavors. However, you could try adding a scoop of a different (neutral flavored) protein powder instead.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.