Mix up your meal prep game with these Salmon Lettuce Wraps! They take only 10 minutes to prepare and are a great make-ahead lunch that’s higher in protein and lower in fat.
Makes: 4 wraps
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 106 calories / 1.5g carbs / 16g protein / 3.5g fat
- 12 oz (340g) “Wild Planet” sockeye salmon
- ½ cup (75g) cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 large lettuce leaves (24g)
- In a medium-sized bowl stir together the chopped tomatoes, green onions, and lemon juice.
- Mash the salmon in a bowl and add it to the veggies.
- Divide the salmon mixture evenly among the 4 lettuce leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with any of your favorite additional toppings.
- Other topping ideas: shredded cheddar or feta cheese, chopped cucumber, sliced radishes, avocado, low fat Ranch dressing, or hot sauce (macros not included.)
- If you’re making these wraps for meal prep we recommend doubling the recipe. Store the prepared salmon mixture separately from the lettuce leaves and assemble when ready to enjoy.