These Paleo and Whole 30-approved Sweet Potato Egg Cups are the perfect grab n’ go meal! Whether you’re making them for the whole family or meal prepping for the week ahead, these egg cups provide you with all the easy protein you need to hit your workout hard.
Serving Size: 1 egg cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 92 calories / 5.5g carbs / 6.5g protein / 5g fat
- 1 ½ small sweet potatoes (195g)
- 8 large (400g) eggs
- 1 teaspoon “Everything But The Bagel” seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (we used extra virgin olive oil spray) and set aside.
- Peel the large sweet potato and grate it.
- Press the grated sweet potato into the muffin tins. The sweet potato should fill about 8 muffin cups, each filled with about 1 rounded tablespoon.
- Bake for about 5 minutes (or until crisp).
- Take out of the oven and crack an egg into each of the cups.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning” on top of the egg cups. Bake for an additional 3 minutes.
- These are perfect to warm up in the microwave and very portable to take on the go.
- If you don’t have “Everything But the Bagel” seasoning, you can make your own by combining 1 teaspoon each sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.