This fragrant curry dish only takes only 3 ingredients and 20 minutes to make, but tastes like it’s been simmering on the stove all day! 20 Minute Tikka Masala is our new favorite solution for weeknight dinners: it’s full of flavor, creamy and saucy, and takes minimal effort to pull off. Plus it’s freezer friendly and great for meal prep too!
Serving Size: ¾ cup (191g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 261 calories / 9.5g carbs / 27.5g protein / 12g fat
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 lb (454g) raw chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 jar (420g) “Patak’s” Tikka Masala curry simmer sauce
- Heat oil in a medium pot or skillet over high heat. Add diced chicken to the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, until it’s golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the curry sauce to the chicken and stir well. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked through and tender.
- Serve with rice, cauliflower rice, or flatbread.
- You can find Patak’s curry simmer sauces in the international food aisle of most larger chain grocery stores.
- This curry sauce is moderately spicy, so keep that in mind for little ones or sensitive palates.