Can you say wonder bread? This is your new go-to for wraps, quesadillas, sandwiches, pizza crust, or just to eat as a snack! Filled with garlicky-goodness, there’s plenty of flavor all on its own. And did we mention there’s only 5 ingredients?
Serving Size: 1 flatbread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 116 calories / 22g carbs / 6g protein / 0g fat
- 1 ¾ cups (210g) all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 oz Chobani plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the yogurt and minced garlic in a separate bowl, and then add the dry mixture.
- Form the dough into a ball. It might seem a little dry at first but keep mixing until it comes together! As soon as it does, be careful not to overmix.
- Cut the dough into 8 separate, even pieces and roll each one flat. These can be as thick or big as you prefer!
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook the bread dough on each side for about 2 minutes or until it puffs up and gets golden brown.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, or your other favorite herbs like dill, parsley, or rosemary!
- Make ahead and store these in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.