With fresh broccoli, cheese, and ranch seasoning, there’s a lot of flavor packed into these bite-sized morsels! Cook these in your air fryer, and you have a deliciously crispy and kid-friendly snack in under 10 minutes.
Servings: 10 servings (40 tots)
Serving Size: 4 tots (68g)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 126 calories / 12g carbs / 8g protein / 4g fat
- 1 large (24-ounce/680g) bag of broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large (100g) eggs
- 1 cup (112g) “Kraft” 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (112g) “Progresso” Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 packet (28g) “Hidden Valley” Ranch seasoning mix
- Olive oil cooking spray
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, pulse broccoli florets until finely minced.
- Place a large skillet on medium heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add broccoli and season with salt and pepper, and cook until bright green, about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer broccoli mixture to a large bowl. Make a well in the center, add the eggs and mix together with a fork until combined.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, and ranch seasoning.
- Form the mixture into 40 small balls, and lightly shape the balls into tater tot shapes.
- Arrange broccoli tots in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook in multiple batches if there’s not enough room.
- Coat the tots with olive oil cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup or other dipping sauce as desired. Macros not included.