Who said cake can’t be a good snack before a workout? This is everyone’s favorite birthday cake flavor in a cup, in less than 5 minutes and with the perfect macros.
Servings: 1 mug cake
Serving Size: 1 mug cake (95g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 255 calories / 35g carbs / 18.5g protein / 4.5g fat
- 2 tablespoons (30g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons (30g) liquid egg whites
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (36g) all-purpose flour
- ½ scoop (15g) “Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey” vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon (15g) rainbow sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients together in a mug.
- Microwave for about 45-60 seconds on high power.
- The mug cake is done when the edges are firm and the center is still slightly gooey.