Baked chicken has never tasted this good! It’s hard to beat anything smothered in barbeque sauce with a cheesy baked potato and a side of green beans. This quick dinner tastes like it’s straight out of a steakhouse (minus the hefty tab). It’s easy to customize your portions of chicken, baked potato, and green beans to hit your macros!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 546 calories / 53.5g carbs / 44g protein / 16g fat
- 3 ½ oz (99g) cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons (50g) “Stubb’s” bar-b-q sauce
- 1 medium (173g) baked potato
- ⅓ cup (37g) shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup (83g) steamed green beans (fresh or frozen)
- Top the chicken with bar-b-q sauce.
- Melt the cheese over the baked potato and green beans in the microwave. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions if desired!
- Time saver tips: buy pre-cooked chicken and/or baked potato in the deli section of your grocery store or use rotisserie chicken breast.
- Feel free to substitute other brands of BBQ sauce, but be aware that macros do vary.