No need to spend a fortune on store-bought snacks when you can make your very own Cookie Dough Protein Bars! This easy 6-ingredient recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare and lasts for months in the freezer.
Serving Size: 1 bar
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 8.5g carbs / 6.5g protein / 11g fat / 149 calories
- ½ cup (68g) coconut flour
- 1 ½ scoops (47g) “Optimum Nutrition” Gold Standard vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup (138g) natural style smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80g) unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup (56g) “Nestle Toll House” semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons (26g) maple syrup
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the coconut flour and vanilla protein powder. Mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and stir well. Add the almond milk, chocolate chips, and maple syrup. Mix until all the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking sheet. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and press the top of the dough until it’s about ½-inch thick.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour or until firm. Slice into 12 bars.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You might need to melt the peanut butter in a small bowl for 30 seconds to make it easier to mix in with the other ingredients.
- You can use nonfat milk in place of almond milk. Macros per bar are: 9g carbs / 6.5g protein / 11g fat / 151 calories.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.