This fruity mocktail does double duty: it’s hydrating and good for your gut! With the health benefits of kombucha and a flavor punch from fresh berries and lime, your taste buds won’t even miss the alcohol.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 20 calories / 5g carbs / 0g protein / 0g fat
- 2 ounces “GT’s” Synergy passionberry kombucha
- 2 ounces lime unsweetened sparkling water
- 2 fresh strawberries (sliced)
- Fill a glass three-quarters full with ice. Pour the kombucha and sparkling water over the ice. Stir in the sliced strawberries.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or fresh mint if desired.
- For a fruitier drink you can also “muddle” the strawberries and lime in the glass before adding the ice (smash the fruit using a muddler or fork).
- Feel free to substitute any flavor of GT Synergy kombucha, the macros are virtually identical. You can also use any flavor or brand of unsweetened sparkling water, although lime is our favorite flavor for this recipe.
- If you would like to turn this into a cocktail add 1 ½ ounces of vodka to your glass along with the kombucha and sparkling water. The macros (counted as carbs) are: 118 calories / 30g carbs / 0g protein / 0g fat.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.