There’s no reason why you can’t enjoy a bit of birthday magic every day of the year! Our Birthday Cake Protein Shake has aaalll the flavor of your favorite vanilla sprinkle birthday cake packed into a cool, creamy high-protein treat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 329 calories / 46g carbs / 27g protein / 1g fat
- ½ scoop (15g) “Optimum Nutrition” Gold Standard vanilla ice cream whey protein powder
- ½ medium (59g) banana (sliced and frozen)
- ½ cup (123g) fat free milk
- ½ cup (114g) “Chobani” vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (7g) “Jell-O” sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon (12g) sprinkles
- Blend all ingredients except for sprinkles together in a blender until creamy. Add ice if you prefer extra thick shakes.
- Sprinkle sprinkles on top.
- You can also whisk the ingredients together in a bowl if you don’t have a blender.
- Feel free to substitute any brand or type of vanilla protein powder you have on hand (macros will vary).
- If you decide to use Optimum Nutrition products you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.