This beautiful berry dessert pizza is perfect for sharing! Made with a lightened up sugar cookie “crust”, cream cheese frosting, and fresh berries, this is a macro friendly sweet treat that the whole family will love.
Serving Size: 1 slice (1/12 of pizza)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 255 calories / 40.5g carbs / 5g protein / 8g fat
- 1 pouch (496g) “Betty Crocker” sugar cookie mix
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 8 oz nonfat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the butter, applesauce and egg together in a medium mixing bowl. Add the sugar cookie mix and flour and stir until combined. The dough will be thick.
- Press the dough into a 12-inch circle on a well greased or lined baking sheet. You can either use your fingers or a rolling pin, either works!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown and the center still looks soft. Set on a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cookie is cooling make the frosting. Whisk together the room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla using a handheld or stand mixer until whipped and fluffy.
- Spread the frosting onto the cooled cookie using a butter knife or small spatula, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Top with the fresh berries. Slice into 12 wedges before serving.
- This dessert is best if served immediately. If you do want to prepare it ahead of time, store the baked cookie crust separately from the frosting and berries. Assemble just before enjoying.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.