Stuck in a lunchtime rut? This spicy wrap will add some pep to your step! This quick meal comes together with just a few simple ingredients and is easy to customize based on what you have on hand.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 459 calories / 44g carbs / 36.5g protein / 13g fat
- 3 oz (85g) cooked chicken breast (shredded or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons (32g) fat free “Hidden Valley” Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon (15g) “Frank’s” red hot buffalo sauce
- 1 10-inch (70g) “Mission” flour tortilla
- ¾ oz (22g) crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup (15g) leafy greens (baby spinach, Romaine lettuce, etc)
- Mix the chicken together with the buffalo sauce and Ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- Spoon the chicken into the middle of the tortilla. Top with the crumbled cheese, greens, and any other optional toppings (see Notes section below.)
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- You can use any type of roasted or baked chicken breast for this recipe. Our favorite is rotisserie chicken breast!
- Optional add-ins: diced tomato, sliced cucumber or celery, shredded carrots, sliced bell peppers, sprouts, or mushrooms (macros not included).