Whether you’re running out the door or enjoying a weekend brunch, a breakfast burrito is always the right answer! Our 5 minute Breakfast Burrito has just 4 pantry staple ingredients and is easily customized with your favorite mix-ins (cheese anyone?).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 362 calories / 31g carbs / 27g protein / 13.5g fat
- 2 eggs (100g)
- 1 “Mission” 7-inch (49g) flour tortilla
- 3 slices (56g) “Hormel Natural Choice” applewood smoked turkey
- 2 tablespoons (33g) mild salsa
Optional mix-ins: fresh cilantro, chopped onion, avocado, shredded cheese, or diced tomatoes (macros not included)
- Scramble the eggs in a nonstick skillet over low-medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the cooked eggs into the center of the tortilla.
- You can either leave the deli meat slices whole, or chop into bite-sized pieces. Heat the deli turkey in the skillet for a few minutes until warmed through.
- Add the turkey and salsa to the eggs in the center of the tortilla. Add any of the optional mix-ins if desired.
- Fold each end inwards and roll up. If eating immediately, enjoy! If saving for later, wrap in aluminum foil. Unwrap and heat in the microwave before eating.
- Use any brand of salsa, the macros are generally very similar.