Ten minute meal alert! These Buffalo Chicken Loaded Potatoes are stuffed to the brim with chicken, buffalo wings sauce, and a melty blanket of shredded cheese. They’re deceptively easy – throw a potato in the microwave, top with pre-cooked chicken, and you have yourself a meal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 394 calories / 38g carbs / 35.5g protein / 10g fat
- 1 medium (173g) baked potato
- 3oz (85g) baked chicken breast (diced)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) “Frank’s RedHot” buffalo wings sauce
- 3 tablespoons (21g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon (6g) diced green onion (optional)
- Slice baked potato in half lengthwise. Top with the diced chicken, buffalo wings sauce, and shredded cheese.
- Microwave for 30-60 seconds until the cheese is melted, or place under the oven broiler for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion (optional). Enjoy!
- Time saver tip: use rotisserie chicken breast.
- If your potato is larger than the “medium” 173g potato specified in the ingredients, trim your cooked potato to match the recommended cooked weight.
- You can either cook your potato (skin-on) in the oven (about 45 minutes at 400 degrees) or in the microwave. To microwave, poke several holes in the potato skin with a fork and then microwave on high for 5 minutes. Turn, and microwave for another 3-5 minutes or until the potato is cooked through.
- To make this recipe kid-friendly omit the buffalo sauce (which is fairly spicy!).