All of your favorite buffalo wing flavors in the form of a crunchy and fiber-filled green salad.
Serving Size: 319g
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 219 calories / 9g carbs / 31g protein / 11.5g fat
- ¾ cup (100g) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot buffalo sauce
- 1 small head butter lettuce (75g)
- ¼ cup (25g) shredded carrots
- ¼ cup (37g) sliced celery
- ¼ cup (37g) cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons “Bolthouse Farms” blue cheese dressing
Optional garnishes: bleu cheese crumbles, cilantro
- Toss chicken with the buffalo sauce in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, layer the following: butter lettuce, carrots, celery tomatoes and bleu cheese. Top with the shredded chicken. Drizzle dressing over the top to finish.
- Use any brand of blue cheese dressing but note that the “Bolthouse Farms” dressing is lower in fat than most alternatives and macros will vary significantly with other brands.