This fresh and colorful meal prep lunch relies on pre-cooked chicken and store-bought dressing so it comes together fast.
Servings: 2 servings
Serving Size: 300g
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 368 calories / 31.5g carb / 22.5g protein / 11.5g fat
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa (85g)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (30g) (roughly chopped)
- 1 small fresh mozzarella ball (35g)
- 1 cup pre-cooked chicken breast (115g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (149g)
- 4 leaves basil (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons “Annie’s” balsamic vinaigrette (29g)
- Cook quinoa per package directions.
- Divide the ingredients between two bowls or meal prep containers, layering them in this order: cooked quinoa, spinach, chicken, tomatoes and basil. Drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing just before serving.
- The mozzarella can usually be found in the deli section of the grocery store in a round plastic canister filled with liquid. You can also buy the mini size if you find it.
- Substitute any brand of balsamic vinaigrette. Macros will vary across brands.