We can’t think of a better party pleasing combo than bacon and Ranch! This batch slider recipe is so easy to make, you can whip out another one in minutes after your guests tackle the first helping.
Servings: 6 sliders
Serving Size: 2 sliders
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 316 calories / 37g carbs / 20g protein / 5g fat
- 2 ½ cups (288g) pre-cooked shredded chicken breast
- ½ cup (127g) plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1-ounce (28g) “Hidden Valley” Ranch dry seasoning
- 12 rolls (336g) “Kings Hawaiian” Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 cup (47g) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium (123g) tomato (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons (21g) “Hormel” real bacon bits
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, yogurt, and Ranch seasoning.
- Take the bread rolls out of the package and slice horizontally to prepare all the rolls at once.
- Layer on the chicken mixture, lettuce, tomato, and bacon bits.
- Cut your rolls, or let your guests pull apart and enjoy!
- Any variety of rolls can be substituted but know that macros will vary.
- Cooked and then chopped bacon can be substituted for the bacon bits.