The BLT: a lunchtime classic renowned for delectable simplicity! True to form, this version sticks to the basics but substitutes leaner Canadian bacon and adds grilled chicken for protein.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 391 calories / 33.5g carbs / 36g protein / 12.5g fat
- 2 tablespoons (31g) lightened-up garlic aioli (see recipe below)
- 2 slices (56g) ‘Dave’s Killer’ white bread, thin-sliced, (toasted)
- 2 leaves (20g) green leaf lettuce
- 3 ounces (85g) cooked chicken breast (sliced)
- 2 ounces (56g) Canadian bacon
- 2 thick slices (65g) ripe tomato
- Assemble ingredients in the following order: one slice bread, one tablespoon aioli, one leaf green lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, tomato, one leaf green lettuce, one tablespoon aioli, one slice bread.
- Serve sandwich with fresh fruit, side salad, and/or a pickle, if desired (macros not included).
- Buy pre-cooked chicken breast from the grocery store, like rotisserie chicken, or make your own (macros will vary).We recommend our “Smoky Baked Chicken”. Find the recipe on the app!
- Canadian bacon uses a leaner cut of pork than traditional bacon. This product comes smoked and pre-cooked.
Lightened-Up Garlic Aioli
A delicious condiment that comes together in seconds! Add to sandwiches or serve alongside a plate of veggies for dipping.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (31g)
Prep Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 2 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 28 calories / 1.5g carbs / 2.5g protein / 1.5g fat
- ½ cup (113g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30g) light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Aioli will keep, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.