This rice cake is made with PB2 and fruit for a simple but satisfying snack or even a healthy dessert!
Servings: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 rice cake (104g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 157 calories / 25g carbs / 8.5g protein / 2.5g fat
- 1 (9g) plain rice cake
- 3 tablespoons (19g) “PB2” peanut powder with cocoa
- 3 tablespoons (46g) 2% milk
- 5 slices (30g) banana
- Flaked sea salt, to taste (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the PB2 and milk until smooth.
- Use a knife to spread PB2 on rice cake. Top with sliced banana.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!