Bookmark this recipe for your next summer BBQ! This slushy is light, refreshing and so easy to make. It’s also easy to prepare a larger batch for a group.
Servings: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 slushy (300g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 76 calories / 19g carb / 0g pro / 0g fat
- 1, 12-ounce can (355g) raspberry “White Claw” hard seltzer
- 1 cup (130g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice (115g)
Optional garnishes: fresh berries
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and run until smooth.
- Pour in a tall glass and garnish. Serve immediately.
- There are a number of hard seltzer brands on the market and the flavor combinations are endless with this recipe! Change up the hard seltzer and fruit based on your favorites. Macros will vary.
- Get creative by adding fresh-squeezed citrus (like lemon or lime), fresh herbs (mint or basil), or simple syrup to add more flavor. Macros not included.
- For this recipe, alcohol is counted as a carbohydrate.