A rejuvenating protein shake that’s as delicious as it is good for you! Dark chocolate, pomegranate, and blueberries come together to create an easy, antioxidant-rich breakfast or snack.
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 343 calories / 48g carbs / 37g protein / 3g fat
- ¾ cup (115g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ c (40g) frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop (31g) “Optimum Nutrition” Gold Standard double rich chocolate whey protein
- 2 tablespoons (10g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ cups (307g) fat free milk
- 2 oz (60g) 100% pomegranate juice
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and cacao nibs, if desired (macros not included).
- Add more or less ice depending on how thick you like your shake.
- This recipe can easily be customized to be dairy-free. Soy, oat, almond, and coconut will all work great in place of cow’s milk and any chocolate plant-based protein powder can take the place of the whey (macros will vary).
- If you decide to use Optimum Nutrition products you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.