What’s better than four cheese ravioli? Four cheese ravioli baked in layers of marinara and more cheese, of course! This Easy Baked Ravioli is everything we love about lasagna, but with a fraction of the effort. Five ingredients, 45 minutes, and you’ve got yourself a family-friendly meal that doubles as meal prep (if there’s any left)!
Serving Size: 1 ¼ cups (250g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 570 calories / 48g carbs / 37.5g protein / 24.5g fat
- 1 jar (24oz, 680g) “Bertolli” traditional marinara sauce
- 1 20-oz package “Buitoni” four cheese ravioli
- 8 oz cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 1 ½ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch baking dish by lining with foil or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of marinara on the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the ravioli, spread out in an even layer.
- Top the ravioli with the diced chicken, followed by half of the mozzarella and half of the Parmesan.
- Top with another cup of marinara sauce, followed by the remainder of the ravioli. Top with the rest of the marinara and the remainder of the grated cheeses.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley or basil if desired.
- Time saver tip: use pre-cooked chicken breast, such as rotisserie chicken or “Tyson” frozen grilled and ready chicken breast chunks (defrosted).