These prosecco-soaked grapes are guaranteed to be a crowd favorite at your next party! Serve skewered with extra Prosecco for a show-stopping presentation.
Serving Size: 2 skewers (6 grapes), about 31g
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Nutrition Facts: 43 calories / 13g carbs / 0g protein / 0g fat
- 1 pound (454g) red seedless grapes
- ½ bottle (375g) Prosecco
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) granulated sugar
- Rinse and de-stem the grapes, then add to a large bowl. Pat dry with a clean towel. Pour Prosecco over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour (up to 4 hours).
- Spread sugar on a small plate.
- Drain grapes in a colander and thread onto toothpicks or skewers (three per skewer). Dip one side in sugar (if using) then lay skewers on a plate or food storage container in one single layer.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- The sugar is optional! However the macros are included for this recipe.
- For extra “wow” factor, try using gold and silver sanding sugar instead of granulated.
- Try other types of fruit like berries or cranberries.
- The alcohol is tracked as a carbohydrate for this recipe.
- We included all of the Prosecco in the macros for this recipe, but if you have leftovers this can be divided among the guests.