Calling all meal preppers! These Garlic Roasted Sheet Pan Veggies are jam-packed full of flavor with minimal effort required. We’re keeping things simple with cherry tomatoes, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and onions- all roasted to sweet perfection. Enjoy alongside your favorite protein OR get crazy and make a veggi-licious breakfast egg scramble. The world is your oyster!
Serving Size: 180g (about 1 ⅓ cup)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 144 calories / 30g carbs / 5g protein / 2g fat
- 1 12-oz bag (340g) broccoli florets
- 400g sweet potato (peeled and diced into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 pint (290g) cherry or grape tomatoes
- 150g red onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Trim broccoli florets into 1-inch pieces and place onto baking sheet. Slice the tomatoes in half and add to baking sheet along with diced sweet potato and onion.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, oil, and salt onto the veggies. Toss until all the oil and seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stir, and then roast another 20 minutes or until the veggies are cooked through and golden brown around the edges.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can substitute any oil (canola, olive, coconut) for the avocado oil.
- Roasted veggies are so versatile- customize the seasonings to your heart’s content! Other macro-friendly flavor ideas are: dried rosemary, dried thyme, Cajun seasoning, fresh sliced garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes (if you like spicy!), or curry powder.