Ooey, gooey, and oh-so-delicious, this instant dessert will transport you right back to your childhood. Unlike the campfire favorite, however, this treat contains minimal sugar and enough protein to leave you feeling satisfied!
Serving Size: 1 mug cookie (128g)
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 282 calories / 45g carbs / 20g protein / 6g fat
- ½ medium (59g) banana
- ¼ cup (26g) graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ scoop (24g) “Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey”, vanilla ice cream flavor
- 5 miniature marshmallows
- ½ tablespoon (7g) “Nestle Toll House” semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- Mash banana in a medium bowl until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, protein powder, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips to bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer dough to a microwave-safe mug or ramekin. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired (macros not included), and consume while the cookie is still warm!
- No need to microwave over 40 seconds as this will keep the mug cookie soft and slightly gooey in the center.
- If you decide to use Optimum Nutrition products you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.