Shake up your evening with this macro-friendly margarita! Fresh-squeezed citrus adds sweetness and zing without all the extra refined sugar.
Servings: 2 margaritas
Serving Size: 1 margarita (145 g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 179 calories / 44.5g carbs / 0.5g protein / 0g fat
- 3.5 oz (98g) silver tequila
- 3 oz (90g) fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz (86g) fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon (21g) agave syrup
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice and set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add all ingredients, put on lid, and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into glasses, garnish with lime if desired, and serve.
- Many people enjoy a salted rim with their margarita. To do this, run a piece of lime along the lip of your glass and dip the rim into a shallow dish of rock salt before beginning.
- The alcohol in this recipe is counted as a carbohydrate.
Want to calculate the macros in your drink? Use the calculator below!