Thick and creamy with a zesty tang, this dressing is nothing short of divine. Use it as a dip, drizzle it on grain bowls, serve it with tacos, or even mix it with cooked chicken breast for an easy chicken salad.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (46g)
Total: 1 cup (366g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 36 calories / 2g carbs / 2.5g protein / 2g fat
- 1, 5.3-ounce container (150g) plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (44g) lightly packed parsley
- ½ cup (22g) lightly packed cilantro
- ½ (50g) small avocado
- ¼ cup (61g) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (14g) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (14g) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend to create a smooth, creamy sauce. If the sauce is too thick for your liking, add an additional splash of water or lemon juice and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- No need to be fussy with your herbs – add them to the blender stems and all!
- Any variety of Greek yogurt can be used for this recipe (macros may vary).