Veggies? Check. Lean protein? Check. Quick and easy? Check! This power meal checks all the right boxes and makes the perfect light lunch or snack to fuel your day.
Servings: 1 quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 quesadilla (230g)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 395 calories / 40g carbs / 30g protein / 12g fat
- 1, 10-inch (70g) “Mission” flour tortilla
- ¼ cup (28g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-ounces (56g) cooked chicken breast (diced)
- ¼ cup (20g) frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup (28g) frozen chopped broccoli
- ¼ cup (28g) “Athenos” crumbled feta cheese
- On a flat surface, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on one half of the tortilla. Top with the chicken, broccoli, spinach, and feta.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place the quesadilla on the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, without turning, or until the underside is golden brown.
- Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. The quesadilla is ready when the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden and crispy.
- Feel free to use any brand of cheese and tortilla. The macros are generally very similar.
- Time saver tip: buy pre-cooked chicken breast or use rotisserie chicken.