When you feel like you need a reset or just a nutrition-packed bowl, whip up this fast and easy Green Smoothie Bowl. Filled with antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies plus some healthy omega-3’s, this smoothie bowl will leave you feeling great in a matter of minutes.
Serving Size: 1 bowl 360g/ half of the recipe
Total Weight: 720g
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 257 calories / 30.5g carbs / 12.5g protein / 8.5g fat
- 1 cup (245g) nonfat milk
- 1 cup (160g) frozen diced pineapple
- ½ cup (75g) frozen diced mango
- ½ medium (68g) avocado (without skin and seed)
- ½ cup (127g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (30g) raw baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut (divided)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (divided)
- Add milk, fruit, avocado, yogurt, and spinach to a high speed blender.
- Blend until thick and smooth. Pour into two bowls.
- Top each bowl with 1 tablespoon coconut, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, and optional berries (macros will vary). Serve immediately.
- Add liquids to the blender first to help with blending.
- Fresh kale can be substituted for spinach, as desired.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.