Sheet pan nachos come together fast and are perfect for a crowd. This version is lower in fat and includes plenty of fresh colorful vegetable toppings.
Servings: 8 servings
Serving Size: 88g
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 203 calories / 19.5g carb / 12.5g pro / 8g fat
- 6-ounces (168g) corn tortilla chips
- 8-ounces (224g) 99% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup (160g) canned pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup (112g) “Kraft” 2% milk Mexican-style four cheese blend
- 1/2 cup (60g) fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 1 small jalapeño pepper (thinly sliced, optional)
Optional garnishes: lime wedges, cilantro, light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add ground turkey and brown, crumbling with a wooden spoon as it cooks (about 5-7 minutes). Add beans and taco seasoning, stir until well coated.
- Spoon the meat/bean mixture over the chips and sprinkle the cheese on top. Transfer to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes, green onions and jalapeños. Serve immediately.
- Option to garnish with additional sour cream of choice, diced avocado, or pico de gallo (macros not included).
- Remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapeño to scale back on the heat.
- Substitute pico de gallo or fresh salsa for the tomatoes as desired.
- For the most accurate macros, spread all toppings over tortilla chips as evenly as possible.