This High Protein Dreamsicle Smoothie will chill out even the busiest of days! It tastes JUST like an orange dreamsicle, yet boasts almost 30g protein per serving and is packed with fruit and veggie goodness. The secret ingredient? Frozen riced cauliflower. It has almost zero macros (and zero taste) yet makes this smoothie super thick and creamy, no ice necessary. You can use whatever vanilla-flavored protein powder you have on hand- check out the notes below for more details. Breakfast, snack, dessert…this recipe has you covered!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 46.5g carbs / 27g protein / 2g fat / 299 calories
- ½ cup (83g) frozen mango pieces
- ½ medium banana (59g), sliced and frozen
- ⅓ cup (34g) frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop (31g) “Optimum Nutrition” vanilla creme whey protein
- ½ cup (120g) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until well-combined and creamy.
- If needed add another splash of water to help the ingredients blend.
- Serve topped with banana or mango slices if desired (topping macros not included).
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use 41g (1 scoop) “Vega” Sport vanilla protein powder instead of the whey protein. Macros: 46g carbs, 28.5g protein, 1g fat, 299 calories.
- If you decide to use our favorite Optimum Nutrition protein powder you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.