Looking for a sweet treat that will actually keep you full? These High Protein White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are packed with good-for-you ingredients, but will satisfy any sweet tooth. Enjoy for dessert or an afternoon snack!
Makes: 20 cookies
Serving Size: 2 cookies (50g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 174 calories / 26g carbs / 8.5g protein / 4g fat
- 1 ½ cups (312g) mashed banana (about 2-3 medium)
- 1 egg (50g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (160g) old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (61g) “Optimum Nutrition” Gold Standard double rich chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (14g) almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ cup (56g) “Nestle Toll House” white chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup (40g) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix the banana, egg, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl using a fork. Add the oats, protein powder, almond flour, and baking powder and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Scoop approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of dough per cookie onto the baking sheet. There should be a total of 20 cookies. Form each dollop of cookie dough into a round shape with damp fingers or a spoon. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the undersides are golden brown.
- You can substitute oat flour for the almond flour if you prefer (macros will vary).
- Use certified gluten-free oats if desired.
- Overripe bananas work best for this recipe, but use any yellow bananas in a pinch.
- Mini white chocolate chips work best for this recipe, however because they can be difficult to find we suggested regular white chocolate chips instead. If you’re able to find mini morsels, weigh out 56 grams for identical macros!
- If you decide to use Optimum Nutrition products you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.