This 10 minute meal is a weeknight no brainer! We’re giving high protein black bean pasta the Italian treatment with marinara, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. This meal has almost 30 grams of protein, no meat needed!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 304 calories / 36.5g carbs / 28.5g protein / 8g fat
- 2 oz (56g) uncooked “Explore Cuisine” black bean spaghetti
- 1 cup (30g) baby spinach
- ½ cup (125g) “Bertolli” tomato and basil sauce
- 3 tablespoons (10g) “Bella Sun Luci” sundried tomatoes in oil (drained)
- Boil pasta per package directions.
- In the meantime, heat marinara sauce, spinach, and sundried tomatoes in a small saucepan over medium heat until warmed through and spinach is wilted (about 3-5 minutes.)
- Toss the cooked pasta with the sundried tomato and spinach marinara. Garnish with fresh basil if desired.
- You can use any brand of sundried tomatoes. If you use sundried tomato halves, be sure to slice them into strips.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.