Looking for a sweet and creamy treat that doesn’t weigh you down? This lightened up cannoli dip satisfies that creamy sweet craving without the big sugar crash. For a gluten-free or lighter option, serve with fresh fruit instead of graham crackers.
Serving Size: 45g/3 tablespoons dip + 4 graham cracker squares=1 graham cracker sheet (15g)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 155 calories / 21.5g carbs / 5.5g protein / 5.5g fat
- ½ cup (127g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (124g) “Lucerne” part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (44g) “Nestle Toll House” semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 6 graham cracker sheets (90g) for serving
- Add yogurt, ricotta, powdered sugar, and vanilla to a small mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the dip on medium-high until it’s creamy, smooth, and a bit fluffy, about 2 minutes. If a mixer isn’t available, whisk ingredients vigorously by hand until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and serve with graham cracker squares.
- Any brand of part-skim ricotta can be substituted. The macros will be similar but may not match exactly.
- For a gluten-free or lighter option, serve with fresh fruit instead of graham crackers.
- Store leftover dip in the fridge for up to 3 days.