This summery salad has everything we love about restaurant-style Cobb salads, but with less than half the fat! Picture this: crisp greens topped with chicken, ham, hardboiled egg, avocado, and veggies, drizzled with a 3-ingredient oil-free dressing. So good!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 290 calories / 16.5g carbs / 31.5g protein / 13g fat
- 2 cups (94g) chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 hardboiled egg (50g)
- ¼ avocado (34g)
- 3 oz (85g) rotisserie chicken breast (chopped)
- 1 oz (28g) “Hormel Natural Choice” applewood smoked ham (chopped)
- ½ cup (26g) chopped cucumber
- ½ cup (90g) chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the Romaine lettuce in a bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, chicken, ham, hardboiled egg, and avocado.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.
- You can make the salad ahead of time, just store the salad dressing separately and toss when ready to enjoy.