Who loves a high protein 5 minute dessert? Our PB&J Protein Parfait is made with 5 simple ingredients and is perfect for an extra sweet protein boost at the end of the day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 289 calories / 33g carbs / 34g protein / 3.5g fat
- 1 cup (227g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (24g) “PB2” powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon (15g) nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon (7g) honey
- ¼ cup (63g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, powdered peanut butter, milk, and honey. Layer with the frozen raspberries.
- If you have extra carb macros to fill, garnish with extra raspberries and Graham cracker crumbs. If you have extra carb and fat macros to fill, try sprinkling with mini chocolate chips or a drizzle of peanut butter (macros not included).
- You can use nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt instead of plain. Feel free to substitute your favorite fresh fruit for the raspberries too! Macros will vary.