If you’re a pickle lover, then this recipe is for you! Chopped pickles combined with fresh dill give this pasta salad your favorite tangy pickle kick. Nonfat Greek yogurt, ham, and cheese pack extra protein while making it a total summer crowd pleaser.
Servings: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1/8 recipe (294g)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 403 calories / 48g carbs / 26g protein / 12g fat
- 8 oz (224g) “Barilla” dry macaroni pasta
- 1 cup (227g) Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp (10g) yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp (31g) pickle juice
- 2 tbsp (31g) lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium (94g) red onion, diced
- 1 medium (114g) orange bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz (224g) cubed cheddar cheese
- 16 oz (448g) “Hormel” premium diced ham
- 8 spears (224g) fresh dill pickle spears, diced
- 6 sprigs (2g) fresh dill, chopped
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, pickle juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add al dente pasta to the yogurt dressing and stir until the pasta is fully coated.
- Add onion, bell pepper, cheese, ham, pickles, and fresh dill and mix until combined.
- Serve and enjoy!