This 30-minute power bowl is so quick and easy, it might become part of your regular rotation. Fresh veggies, chicken breast, and a tangy peanut sauce dressing keep this healthy yet filling – perfect for a power lunch!
Servings: 2 bowls
Serving Size: 1 bowl (422g)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 534 calories / 59.5g carbs / 39.5g protein / 16g fat
- Ingredients for Noodle Salad:
- 1 package (85g) “Nissin” ramen noodles
- 6-ounces (170g) precooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup (110g) napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup (110g) red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup (110g) carrots (julienned)
- 1 cup (150g) shelled edamame
- 1 medium (114g) red bell pepper (julienned)
- Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon (16g) creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoon (56g) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon (28g) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon (31g) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon (21g) honey
- 2 teaspoon (4g) grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon (13g) Sriracha sauce
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook ramen noodles according to package directions, discarding the seasoning packet.
- Meanwhile in a separate mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chicken broth, honey, ginger, and Sriracha for the dressing.
- When the noodles are done, start assembling noodle salad by placing cooked noodles at the bottom of a bowl. Add shredded chicken, napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, edamame, and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with peanut sauce dressing and mix well.
- Garnish with extra peanuts, green onion, or cilantro and enjoy! Macros may vary with toppings.
- To save even more time on this easy recipe, you can swap the peanut sauce for a store-bought version and bring your noodle salad on the go.
- Use any variety of ramen noodles but know that macros may vary across brands.