Hello, fall! Whether you’re bundling up or just dreaming of cooler weather, this homemade Pumpkin Protein Latte is just what you’re looking for. Real pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and a boost of Optimum Nutrition’s Collagen + Hyaluronic acid protein make this cozy latte extra special.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 156 calories / 14.5g carbs / 24.5g protein / 0.5g fat
- 6 ounces (184g) fat-free milk
- 4 ounces (113g) very strong coffee OR 1 shot espresso
- 2 tablespoons (30g) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon (3g) brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop (21g) “Optimum Nutrition” unflavored Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid supplement
Optional garnishes: foamed milk, whipped cream, cinnamon, white chocolate chips (macros not included)
- Heat the milk, coffee, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring often.
- When steaming (but not boiling), remove from the heat, whisk in the collagen until no lumps remain, and pour into a mug. Top with your preferred garnishes.
- You can use any brand of collagen peptides for this recipe (macros per scoop may vary).
- To make dairy-free use unsweetened almond milk instead of milk.
- Adjust the quantity of brown sugar according to your taste. You can also substitute maple syrup, honey, or any other sweetener of your choice.
- Stir periodically to prevent the pumpkin from settling to the bottom of your mug.
- If you decide to use Optimum Nutrition products you can use code “MACROSTAX” for 20% off your purchase!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which may earn Macrostax a commission at no extra cost to you.