This classic fall-favorite received a macro upgrade! By using real pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin-flavored syrup, you’ll get a great taste and some health benefits too. Brewed with warm fall spices, and a kick of coffee, it’s comfort in a cup!
Serving Size: 1 latte
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 228 calories / 21.5g carbs / 21.5g protein / 6g fat
- 1 ½ cups (368g) Fairlife 2% reduced fat milk
- ¼ cup (61g) pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons (56g) Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 shots (56g) of espresso
- Combine milk, pumpkin, and sugar-free vanilla syrup in a saucepan and whisk thoroughly to make sure pumpkin is smooth and incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger and whisk again.
- Put the saucepan on medium-low heat and let it heat gently for roughly 5 minutes.
- Once it starts to simmer and rise, remove from the heat. Add espresso and enjoy!
- If you don’t have espresso, you can sub ¼ cup of strongly brewed coffee!
- To make this latte dairy-free, substitute unsweetened almond milk for the Fairlife milk. Macros per serving: 90 calories / 9.5g carbs / 2.5g protein / 4.5g fat.