This juice-free sangria is a refreshing low sugar cocktail, perfect for outdoor summer parties.
Serving Size: 6 ounces (240g)
Total cooked weight: n/a
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 163 calories / 21g carbs / 1g protein / 0g fat
- 1 cup (125g) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup (135g) frozen peaches (135g)
- 1 large (107g) lemon (sliced into rounds)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 750 ml bottle rosé wine
- ¼ cup (32 grams) Grand Marnier (or other orange liqueur)
- 6 ounces sparkling water
Optional garnishes: additional berries, mint leaves, edible flowers
- Add raspberries, peaches and lemon slices to a large pitcher and top with sugar. Stir gently until the fruit is coated and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour wine and Grand Marnier over the top and stir. Refrigerate for at least an hour, but no more than two hours (the lemon can start to taste bitter).
- When ready to serve, pour 5 ounces of the sangria over ice (including some wine-soaked fruit) and top with one ounce of sparkling water.
- Use a dry rosé wine for optimal flavor and balance.
- Substitute any fresh, seasonal berries for the raspberries.